Project CRITICAL Workshop 6 Agenda
November 4, 2020
· Choosing 8-10 target students
· Format for sending student information
A PPA WebQuest is a WebQuest that incorporates the steps from the PPA model.
WebQuests can be created using any word processing program (i.e. Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs).
· Sample WebQuest 1: Food Waste at PS 129
· Sample WebQuest 2: Global Water Crisis
6:50 p.m. Teachers create/define a social problem from their curriculum/community, activity
· Activity: Developing a Social Problem for WebQuest,
1) Think of a problem from your community/curriculum that you would like to teach over an extended period using the PPA steps.
2) Imagine the tasks/products you want your students to complete at the end of this lesson.
7:05 p.m. Title and Introduction
7:20 p.m. Task: Objective(s) that you want your students to produce/create
7:55 p.m. Evaluation
8:00 p.m. Work on your WebQuest
9:00 p.m. Adjourn
Between now and next week, finish your Introduction and Task sections of your WebQuest and consider (for the November 11 workshop) all the online resources you want your students to use in completing your Tasks.