- FlippedTIPS is an approved vendor for New York City Schools under the MTAC R0997 Social Studies Education
- FlippedTIPS currently works with NYC districts as the main treatment on several New York State awarded Learning Technology Grants in District 5, District 11 and District 30.
- FlippedTIPS recently completed three one-day workshops that introduce teachers to computer science through the CS4ALL program.
- FlippedTIPS helps maintain the sustainability of over 30 past U.S. Department of Education and NY State-funded projects through the websites and online/phone support.
- FlippedTIPS provides teacher training in the TIPS methodology in addition to practical hands on support in creating online lessons.
- Half-day and one-day workshops cover many topics from the use of the PPA to the technology used by teachers in creating online lessons for their students.
- Longer projects begin with an introduction to the PPA as well as follow up with emphasis on the different techniques and technology to implement the FlippedTIPS approach.